Free email with automatic encryption, virus scanning and spam filtering - sign up for Hushmail today!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Keep It Hush Hush With Hushmail

Feel paranoid about your webmail's lack of security?

Enter Hushmail, one of the safest webmail services on the internet! With Hushmail, you don't have to worry about those pesky hackers peeping into your personal emails!

Haha, advertising is fun. I don't know if I have any dedicated readers out there yet, but if I do, I gotta apologize for not updating the blog as frequent as I use to. Still doing alot of runnin around, so I'm tired as hell when I get home. If I could blog in my dreams, there would be a new post every night!

Done with the excuse, on to the subject at hand. I found this webmail service.... hmm... I don't remember how I found it xD! But when I did, I did a little research and learned a little bit about encryption software and whatnot. Offering more than just spam protection, Hushmail uses a 256 bit encryption software - double the security found on most bank's websites - to ensure there are no peeping toms when you check your mail. Very convenient if you bank online.

Maybe you knew about it before I did, maybe you didn't. But if you did, why not spread the word? Everyone knows most webmail services like Yahoo and Google don't fully protect your emails from potential hackers, so a service like Hushmail is pretty much needed in this day and age. Now, no webmail service can be protected %100 (nothing done on a computer can be protected %100, I don't think), but Hushmail does do a good job at making sure your emails won't be intercepted by some guy looking to get your bank account number or your affiliate account number, or whatever. And spam is not an issue with Hushmail, of course.

So if you get emails that contain sensitive information, you really should check out Hushmail's webmail service - you won't regret it.

0 comments:

Get secure managed email for your own domain with Hushmail Business!

Blogger template 'OrangeDoor' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008