Free email with automatic encryption, virus scanning and spam filtering - sign up for Hushmail today!

Friday, August 8, 2008

Finally, Time to Blog!

That was probably the longest time I haven't updated any of my blogs (sorry!). Busy week, with parties springin up from here to there. I think I lost a couple lbs from the all runnin around I've been doin xD.

Still some issues in my personal life that needs to be resolved. But other than that, I'm starting to make moves. I'm about to work on my uncle's restaurant website, I'm about to get my Capital One credit card in the mail soon, and I'm looking for another job, hopefully doing something different, cuz my hands are wearin out from doing too many dishes!

But yeah, I'm gonna have to make alot more posts to make up for the time I've been away. So keep checkin back here!

0 comments:

Get secure managed email for your own domain with Hushmail Business!

Blogger template 'OrangeDoor' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008