Free email with automatic encryption, virus scanning and spam filtering - sign up for Hushmail today!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Introduction

Hello, and welcome to Thaigertidbits.blogspot.com! This blog is just sort of an extention of my other blog at http://www.thaigerblog.blogspot.com/, because I sometimes make posts that are irrelevant to the main subject -- which is an online game called Endless Online (I know! I'ma nerd xD). The main topic of discussion here? Anything! Everything! Whatever I feel like putting on this blog!

My first few posts I'm just gonna forward here from my other blog. And from there -- the fun begins!

I'm planning to write mostly about my opinions and/or thoughts about a topic I find interesting on the web. My current interests are: fitness/exercise, business/economics, music, movies, games,and other things. So you can expect most of the posts to be about those subjects. But who knows? I may even make a post about politics!

So check back here once in a while...you may be surprised at what you find!

0 comments:

Get secure managed email for your own domain with Hushmail Business!

Blogger template 'OrangeDoor' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008