Free email with automatic encryption, virus scanning and spam filtering - sign up for Hushmail today!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

New Projects

Finally, a new post xD! Been kinda busy, so today I finally get a chance to relax and do some blogging. I'm still workin on the layout of this template (don't like that search feature), but besides that everything is back in order.

I've come across a couple affiliate programs I'm interested in working with. The first one can be found at bodybuilidng.com, and it looks like a good opportunity to get additional income. The second is clickbank.com. This one I may or may not work with, just because I've seen some of the ads they use, and to me, they're just not that enticing. But I dunno, I might try it out.

But yeah, like the title says, I'm about to start a couple new projects involving these affiliate programs. It's gonna be about fitness, and it'll contain tips and reviews etc on how to get in shape for the summer. I might make a second one with my mom about Thai food, and the ingredients used in making it, because I see alot of variations in Thai style cooking so my second project will be about authentic Thai cuisine (with the help of my mom... I can't cook xD).

Hopefully these two projects will be succesful! Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Get secure managed email for your own domain with Hushmail Business!

Blogger template 'OrangeDoor' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008