Free email with automatic encryption, virus scanning and spam filtering - sign up for Hushmail today!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Operation: Muscle Armor

Finally, I'm proud to announce the opening of my new project blog called Muscle Armor! It's a blog dedicated to informing readers on health and nutrition, so it's gonna be pretty useful for my readers out there that are thinking about getting in shape, but may not know how or where to begin.

I think the blog looks pretty good. The ads are not intrusive, but they do grab the readers attention, because they're on the side of the blog posts, with a "Tried and True" sidebar to the far left. That is a list of the supplements I've used in the past and have found them to be pretty effective. The items on the side of the blog post are new releases, courtesy of Bodybuilding.com.

The template is a 5-column one remade from the Minima template. It's unique, but I dunno, one critic suggested I use the 3-column instead, so it doesn't look too overwhelming. Eh, maybe I'll keep it. Fuggetaboutem xD.

So check it out! Maybe you'll find something useful to aid you in your fight against obesity! o_O

0 comments:

Get secure managed email for your own domain with Hushmail Business!

Blogger template 'OrangeDoor' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008