Free email with automatic encryption, virus scanning and spam filtering - sign up for Hushmail today!

Friday, July 11, 2008

America's Best Dance Crew!

I've been watching this show since the middle of last season. At the time, I thought it was just another dance show that's boring, with the same moves seen over and over again. Wow, was I wrong! There is alot of talent here, and every crew is different from the next!

Last year, the Jabbawockeez won it, hands down. Not just because they wear masks and gloves, but because of their intricate movements and they all dance at the same level (and the masks tripped me out xD, you can't see their face, or what they're looking at!). Personally, I think the final two should've been Jabbawockeez vs. Kabba Modern. Would've been a great ending, but whatever. Atleast they battled each other in the top 3.

This season, it's not as exciting (so far) as last season, because there's nothing too unique about the crews, with the exception of the Super Crew. They're on fire! Their breakdancing influenced choreography is going to take them to the top! They also breakdance better than the Jabbawockeez. SoReal Crew is also one of my favorites, because they dance similar to Kabba Modern, even though Kabba is better, in my opinion.

I was thinking about the similarities from this season to last, and I compared the different crews. If there was ever a showdown between the two seasons, I think it would look like this:

  • Kabba Modern vs. SoReal Crew
  • Super Crew vs. Status Quo
  • Iconic vs. Fanny Pack
  • Break Sk8 vs. Supreme Soul
I didn't add the Jabbawockeez because, of course, they're in their own league. Maybe at the end of this season, they'll comeback to battle the winner of America's Best Dance Crew season 2!

Just some wishful thinking...

0 comments:

Get secure managed email for your own domain with Hushmail Business!

Blogger template 'OrangeDoor' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008