Free email with automatic encryption, virus scanning and spam filtering - sign up for Hushmail today!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Movin On Up!

Google has updated their PageRank (as if you didn't know already... it's like a broadcast echoing throughout the web). And my Endless Possibilities blog finally has a rank! I got a 1 xD. Feels like I accomplished something!

There's no PR (PageRank) for this site or the Muscle Armor blog, just yet. But I have some plans I'm going to put in effect pretty soon, or when I have time. But check this out: type "Muscle Armor" into Google's search engine and you'll find me on the second page! A couple weeks ago you couldn't find my blog no matter how hard you looked! Or try searching up "Thaiger" on Google - Thaiger's Tidbits is also on the second page! Before I was on the 6th page! And you already know about Thaigerblog. Search that up on Google and just about all the entries you'll see are mine! Yes!!

Feel proud at the moment - had to let my readers know. Man, just imagine where my blog will be in the next 6 months? I'm gonna friggin dominate the search engines!

Maybe not... but still! I'm movin up!

0 comments:

Get secure managed email for your own domain with Hushmail Business!

Blogger template 'OrangeDoor' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008