Free email with automatic encryption, virus scanning and spam filtering - sign up for Hushmail today!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Muscle Armor Blog Makeover

Wow, I didn't know making an affiliate blog could be so hard!

I changed the template for my other blog to make it more professional looking, and it looks ok so far, only thing wrong with it is the header banner. When I tried to add the banner to my header, it doesn't display properly... it's hidden behind the blog! For now I just added the pic of the banner and put it at the top until I can figure out how to make it display the way I want it to.

Besides that, everything looks better than it did before. It's more organized (less clutter), and I can add more to it than I could with the previous template. Still trying to figure out how to add this XML feeds to display the top 50 products. It's not an RSS feed, so I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to add it to the blog. I just added the link to the link bar for now.

It's still a work in progress. The XML feeds thing gave me a headache, so I'm going to finish it tomorrow (hopefully). Once I'm done, I can concentrate on blogging. There's still so much to blog about!

0 comments:

Get secure managed email for your own domain with Hushmail Business!

Blogger template 'OrangeDoor' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008