Free email with automatic encryption, virus scanning and spam filtering - sign up for Hushmail today!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Entrecard: One Widget to Rule Them All

Entrecard. If you don't like recognition for your work, people to interact with, or attention in general, I suggest you stay away from it. Because joining the Entrecard network will ensure you get all that - and more!

Check out my Muscle Armor blog. Before I joined Entrecard, I had 14 views in two weeks, some from me xD. After I joined, maybe 2-3 weeks ago, that number has climbed to 174! Very effective! I even have a few return visitors! I have to thank Entrecard for all they've done for me, and you should really consider it if you're lookin to pick up traffic for your blog.

Why Entrecard? Why not! Look, you can join a million different blog directories and ping your blog every post, but it's not going to bring you nearly as much traffic as Entrecard will do in just a couple of days! My blog is a true testimony to this claim! All you do is sign up and add your blog (which is all free). After you activate your account, get the code for the widget and place it on your blog - that's it! Oh, and drop your card to other Entrecard bloggers and they will surely return the favor!

That's why it works so well. It's based on a credit system - the more you drop, the more people will return the favor. And if your blog is interesting, something may catch their eye! That's how it works. Oh, and here's another huge thing about Entrecard. They've recently just partnered up with SezWho, a blog commenting service, to ensure visitors actually read your blog and make comments! That's an extra credit per comment, which is a reason why more people do it, but to comment, people will have to read your blog's content, and again, if it's interesting, they may return and hopefully comment some more, giving you more credits!

Like the title says: one widget to rule them all. This simple looking widget has a function that completely dominates all other blog trafficking services!

1 comments:

The Vegas Art Guy

I also like entrecard, but my favorite widget is haloscan. It was easy to set up and works better than the commenting system for blogger.

Get secure managed email for your own domain with Hushmail Business!

Blogger template 'OrangeDoor' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008